3/12/09

3/12/09

Breakfast:
4 oz boiled egg
1 cup of milk in coffee and oatmeal
1 cup oatmeal
4 oz strawberries---I don't know why I cheat myself out of 2 oz of fruit. I've done that before.

Lunch:
4 oz chicken
1 cup rice
2 cups cooked vegetables

I have to take some time from work to take care of my kids, so we'll go to the store to get fresh veggies, more fruit and some other food.

Supper:
4 oz hamburger
1 cup rice
1 cup salad
1 cup cooked veggies

All went well until supper. I didn't eat rice, but fried potatoes. I'm not supposed to eat so much oil that I could fry something like potatoes. And I ate twice as many potatoes as I should have and ate more hamburger than I should have.

Reasons? Complicated. I didn't feel satisfied after supper. M wasn't around and the kids were overwhelming. I left the potatoes out until at least an hour after supper. I didn't have my cellphone or I hope I would have called or texted someone. I could have blogged my feelings.

What really sucked is I was conscious while eating the extra food. Before starting this, I could feel slightly guilty afterwards because I was too full. But this time I knew what I was doing. I was trying to figure out how I was going to tell C and how I was going to have to write it here. Confession is good for the soul--especially when I know I'm going to have to do it. That's been the biggest help about this blog. I know a few people read it and I know that I'm going to have to report my food.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment