3/14/09

3/14/09

I'm going to create a menu today for next week. I may need to go buy some more groceries, but I expect that planning will really help. I wonder if my last minute decisions could be emotionally inspired.

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
6 oz berries (I think, I may have given myself 4 oz. I don't know why I confuse meat and fruit)
1/2 cup milk in coffee and oatmeal
I skipped protein because I ate breakfast at 10:30 and I ended up not eating enough dairy.

Lunch:
4 oz. chicken
1 cup tomato
1 cup rice
1 cup salad (arugula--I want to only eat this leaf, never lettuce but at $4/box--it's pricey. I need to convince more people to have arugula farms)

Supper: TBD. Gotta make a menu.

I wish I could take a break from this food plan. Just take a break and go get a sweet treat. No consequences. No big deal. Just do it.

But it really is more than a food plan. It's a path of freedom. Freedom from cravings. Freedom from cheating on a diet. Freedom from excess weight. Freedom. What do I want to exchange for freedom?

Supper:
1 cup rice
4 oz round steak
1 cup tomatoes
1 cup asparagus

I ate three extra pieces of meat that little J put on my plate. I could have put them away but didn't. I did, however, put all the food away before eating my dinner and that made post-dinner easier.

Didn't make a menu. I didn't complete any household task that I started. But I enjoyed my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment