3/16/09

3/16/09

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
6 oz raspberries
1 cup milk in coffee and oatmeal

I'm skipping the protein this morning because I don't like eggs, I don't want meat and I didn't get an alternative at the store. I hope to do that today.

Lunch:
4 oz beef
1 cup quinoa
1 cup salad
1 cup green beans

Supper:
chicken
1 cup quinoa
1 cup salad
1 cup vegetable

I made my menu for the week and hope to grocery shop tonight or tomorrow.

Today is a new day. I'm keenly aware of it.

I'm calling the organizer for the Monday night meeting to see if it's happening this week. And I'm going to look online for an online meeting if I don't hear anything.

And somehow I'm going to move a load of boxes to the new place. Hope there's time for everything. But I'm important and a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment