3/19/09

3/18/09

With this food plan, I'm on the straight and narrow. The road is beautiful, the view is marvelous and it's a nice journey. Sometimes it's hard not to get distracted by neon signs in villages off to the side, but the trade-off is beautiful.

So for supper I went into the weeds and ate garbage. Not sure why except I wanted to have free reign.

I really need to get the OA thing and sponsor thing moving forward. So far, I haven't kept my commitment to getting a sponsor and attending ANY meetings.

Breakfast:
You might say that the day didn't start right. I got my cup of coffee and went online, then realized at 9ish that I hadn't had breakfast. Ate that (no protein--no non-egg options in the house).

1 cup oatmeal
6 oz blueberries
1 cup milk in breakfast and coffee

Lunch:
4 oz beef
1 cup rice
2 cups green beans

Supper:
chicken and veggie soup
biscuits--what?
ice cream after that, even thought I didn't need it because I had yogurt available.

well, that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment