3/3/09

3/3/09

Breakfast:

Blueberry pancakes.
Coffee with a little milk (forgot to save some of my milk so a little over on the milk)
The pancakes weren't really pancakes. Too liquidy. but turned out tasty and included all that I needed for breakfast.

Drank a second cup of coffee. Had the jitters.

Lunch:
Chicken with black beans and salad (tomato and cilantro--so yummy)

Lunch was delicious. I pondered all the tasty food I've eaten so far and the menu is not one of suffering. There are lots of options. Yesterday I was figuring out how I could eat stuffed green peppers. Totally possible!

My favorite part about lunch was that I sent off my husband because the kids were driving him crazy. And I made lunch for J and A, then joined them. A is almost a year and the cutest thing ever. She munched away on the black beans, green beans and rice noodles that I gave her. J talked about dinosaurs and about how my friend M. isn't afraid of monsters. In fact, she beats them up. She can even sit on a big dinosaur. It reminded me of a conversation I had with him at 5:30 in the morning. He woke up from a dream and we talked about how our brains show us pictures while we sleep. He asked, "Why?" (of course). I was too tired to explain. I love co-sleeping.

This afternoon was hard. I was hungry at 3:30. Texted C. "I'm hungry. Can I eat anything?"

She answered: "No. Drink tea and think of 9 things you're thankful for."

I drank cold tea because I chose to stay focused on work. I couldn't think past "cheesecake." Why, I don't know.

And ate dinner at 6:00.

Supper:

Chicken, peas (not sure those should have been on the plate--need to reread), brown rice and salad. Thanks to a friend for bringing the chicken.

Snack at 9:30 and I thought I was going to faint from hunger beforehand.

And now it's 11:00 and I'm hungry. I better go to bed. Toast sounds good about now. Run from the toast!

Tomorrow -- less coffee. I think that will help. Technically, I shouldn't be drinking coffee. But one step at a time, people. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment