3/8/09

3/8/09

Breakfast:

4 oz meat (couldn't get myself to make eggs and didn't have any hard boiled)
1 cup oat meal
6 oz blueberries
1 cup of milk in coffee & oatmeal

The plan for today:

Lunch:
1 cup rice
4 oz meat at McDonald's
1 cup cooked veggies from freezer
1 cup salad from McDonald's

Supper:
1 cup rice
4 oz chicken
1 cup stir fried peppers (went crazy buying peppers cuz they're on sale--every color they had)
1 cup salad

Berries and yogurt for snack.

I'm feeling better today about the sacrifice. It really helps that the food I eat is good and my plate is always super full.

What happened in reality:

I didn't eat at McDonald's because we went there 1 hour after I had breakfast. I successfully avoided all that food there. I did swig some apple juice so it wouldn't spill all over A. My parenting instincts are tough. Sometimes they get in the way of what I'm trying to do.

Lunch:
4 oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 cup salad
1 cup potatoes and carrots

Supper:
I don't know what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking. I just scooped the chicken and vegetables and put them on my plate. I got the veggie measurement right, but I think I ate an ounce or two more of chicken than I should have. Puts my past in perspective. Glad I have this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment