3/26/09

Time Out

My absence means I'm not abstinent. I decided with all the work, chaos and time suck of moving that I couldn't stick to the food plan and devote the time to recovery. It's a decision I regret. It's also interesting because I have a deeper commitment to the plan now that I'm off it. The plan is a better way to eat and it makes my body happy. The alternative way to eat feels yucky--sugar, fat, salt, wheat--my body needs none of it in the quantities available in non-abstinent foods.

I'll probably start back on it in a week or so when I find most of my kitchen utensils.

Until then........

1 comment:

  1. Man this stuff is tough. I hope that you find your way back, that you become willing to make time for meetings and sponseeship and the opportunity to do what you can to make your life better. I promise, the work and "self-abandonment to God" is worth it.

    Love you. Charity

    ReplyDelete